If you are a college or university looking for prospective students, we can help. We are experienced in matching prospective students to accredited degree offerings. We start by creating trusted career destinations, where prospective student leads are developed and nurtured.
Trusted Career and Education Web Destinations
We specialize in creating and promoting content rich career-and-education related web sites. These destination points for job seekers and prospective students are robust and trustworthy environment where it is easy to find jobs and degree offering that best match the career goals of individuals.
Each of our sites offers some amazing benefits to students wanting to advance their career. We use a number of proven data points that benefit students and create atrustworthy environment for the best possible enrollment leads.
The ‘Google’ of Job Search
We provide more job listings than Monster.com and CareerBuilder combined. We can do that because, unlike Monster and CareerBulder, employers do not pay us to list their jobs with us. We seek out and pull in all jobs listed on the Internet. This helps job-seekers in a number of ways they may not even be aware of.
- First off, hundreds, even thousands of prospective job seekers are not corralled into a small number of employer’s hands.
- With more jobs listed than Monster and CareerBuilder combined, the job seekers wins out, not the employer. Job seekers find more jobs to apply to.
- Monster.com and CareerBuiler, and other for-profit job boards, consolidate more job seekers for each job, making for very high competition for each job listed there.
- Jobs postings, because they do not get the exposure on a for-profit only job board, will get fewer applications. Job seekers will have a better chance against their competition.
- Monster and CareerBulder offer one-click application process. The easy application process makes it too easy for less than qualified applicants to send in their resume. Hiring managers are inundated with resumes, often times overwhelmed with hundreds upon hundreds of applications that they can not possibly sort through.
Accredited Online and Campus Degree Search
- Often no waiting lists. Nurses, for example, can be on waiting lists that are one, two or more years long. If you are a nurse looking to start classes at an accredited college or university, you can find them on our sites.
- Schools offering online degrees often have accelerated programs for motivated students.
Career Advice from Hiring Managers & Career Experts
What We Do Not Create
- There are thousands of ways to go in this world. We find that when it comes to intangibles, less is often times more. Less advertising, more trust. Less pushy, more leads. Less pandering, more visits.
- We do not create sites that maximize lead generation revenue for us. We do not funnel students into a limited number of degree offerings were we maximize our lead payouts. That is a disservice to our audience, and a short cut to long term audience building and revenue generation.
- We create environments with a limited number of ad spots and distractions.